Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Week Meal Plan

I am acting like I am still on vacation. I hardy cook, if it isn't just to throw something in the pan. I can't even believe it is Thanksgiving this week. I have to cook it, so in a way of getting back in the swing of things this week for dinner, here is my Monday Meal Plan.
Meatless Monday: Spaghetti with marinara sauce
Tuesday: Chicken enchiladas 
Wednesday: Spicy Pork with bok choy
Thursday: Turkey with all the fixings
Friday: Turkey pot pie
Saturday: Out to eat for a turkey break
Sunday: Turkey white bean chili



Here is a great big fish that came after me in the water on our trip. There was a lot of things to see in the clear water just off the shore of all the Caribbean islands we visited. I have a yummy cookie to share with you to bring back our trip memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment