Monday, October 17, 2011

Another Fall Meal Plan

This weekend was a fall weekend for me! We went apple picking and to a side of the road pumpkin patch. Eating apples right off the trees is something that I really enjoy, even on a 70 degree day that doesn't always feel like fall. Across the road was an honor system pumpkin patch, where you could pick your pumpkin off the vine and put the money in a box. I selected 2 pumpkins to carve.
Sometimes skipping Halloween for a vacation has it benefits, like not having to buy candy or costumes plus think about Halloween parties. The parts I miss are carving pumpkins and eating the treats. Anyway around it, I still got my pumpkin this year, I may carve it or not. At least I don't miss out on the fall activities just because I will be skipping Halloween.

Hopefully there will be some apple treats soon, but for now I still have this week for dinner, will my  Monday Meal Plan.
Monday: Chicken Pot Pie (repeat from last week)
Tuesday: Beef stir fry (bell pepper, zucchini, green onions, anything else left in fridge)
Wednesday: Chicken Lime Tacos with a side of refired beans
Meatless Thursday: Veggie Soup
Friday: Pork in some sort
Saturday: Out to eat
Sunday: Breakfast for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment