Monday, March 21, 2011

Time for the Plan

Monday has come to quick. I took a last minute trip to my parents' house and stayed a few days. H ran all over town, chased bunnies, and licked preschoolers. We enjoyed sunsets in the east and had afternoon outings with my best friends from high school. Now that I am back home, I am getting back on track.

Needless to say, some meals were not made and vegetables not used. Here is my Monday Meal Plan in attempt to use them all up this week.

Meatless Monday: Waffles with berries (the whole wheat part to be a secret)
Tuesday: Meatball subs on sourdough plus salad (from last week)
Wednesday: Grilled chicken, rice and asparagus
Thursday: Chicken Lime Tacos topped with tomatoes and cilantro, side of refried beans
Friday: Hamburgers, pasta salad plus green beans
Saturday: New recipe
Sunday: Out to eat

No comments:

Post a Comment