Monday, September 26, 2011

First week of fall meal plan

On the last meal plan and many previous week, I had roasted chicken on my plan. I finally pulled out the chicken out of the freezer one night! I prepped all my veggies, my butter with herbs plus had the chicken all defrosted. I went to dump the chicken in the pan, and it came out in a lot of different parts, not the whole chicken I was expecting. Roasted chicken wings anyone? I opted out and made grilled pizza. Now I just need to use up the potatoes I have for this chicken I thought I had.

Here is this week for dinner, with this Monday Meal Plan.
Meatless Monday: Baked ziti with zucchini minus meat
Tuesday: French Dips with green beans
Wednesday: Chicken strips with smashed red potatoes
Thursday: Chili verde
Friday: Kung pao chicken with rice
Saturday: Out to eat
Sunday: Chicken, broccoli, and biscuits

No comments:

Post a Comment